Friday, March 10, 2017

Illegal Immigration Down 40% In First Month

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION DOWN 40% IN TRUMP’S FIRST MONTH

Illegal Immigration Down 40% In Trump's First Month - YouTube

When President Trump took office  one of the first things he did was to release the Border Patrol and allow them to do their jobs.

One of the First things Boarder Patrol did was to start obeying Federal Law and began rounding up those Illegal Aliens president Obama Released without a trial after committing Murder, Rape, armed Robbery, etc and began the process of cutting off their Welfare (AUX and GAU - About $2,000/Mo) and sending them back to Mexico.

The Mexican Government went ballistic as they realized they must now incarcerate these Murders and pay for their jail time.

Historically Illegal  Immigration is up 10-20% in January but this year it went down form 31,578 to 18,762 - of which only 60% of them arte from Mexico.

It’s Over for them - the welfare is about to be cut off and 15 Million Illegal Aliens are about to go home and nobody wants them back.

Finally - as a last look at the last NAZI Regime: Here are the two Birth Certificates that clearly show that the last president was an Illegal Alien.

The first was provided by his Half Brother - the second by the Ambassador from Kenya to the United States.
=====

---SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY---

We insulated the tops of our chest freezers and put a fan behind them and it cut the electrical use by about half.

=====

Pray that that those sending the Illegal  Aliens home are allowed to do their jobs for the first time in 28 years.

Pray also that the few Rogue Governors spending your money on these Illegals are either Repent or are arrested.
=====

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

Illegal Immigration from Mexico DOWN 40% in Trump's First Month!

OBAMA IS STILL AN ILLEGAL ALIEN AND IF HE DOES NOT SHUT UP HE MAY BE DEPORTED. THERE IS A GRASS HUT WITH HIS NAME ON IT IN KENYA WHERE HE WAS BORN.

lEGALLY - HIS ASSETS MUST BE SEIZED, HIS RETIREMENT TERMINATED,,A ND HE LEGALLY MUST BE SENT HOME

SO PRESIDENT OBAMA - MAY I HUMBLY RECOMMEND YOU KEEP YOUR BIG FAT SATANIC NAZI MOUTH SHUT.







FINALLY - I AM FROM THE OLD. OLD SCHOOL AND I HAVE BEEN TRUMPIZED.
















1 comment:

  1. Hi, My wife and I have been married for 15 years. For over five years I have been dealing with jealousy issues because of flirting and her having emotional type affairs with other men. I felt like my masculinity was in question and if I said the way she was acting bothered me, it seemed to make matters worse or I was accused of being controling. During this period I did state I wanted a divorce if the behavior was not going to end: texting men a night, leaving for the weekend without letting me know where she was going or not responding to messages. We do have a son and basically it's been him and I for the last year on the weekends. She disconnected completely from being a good wife and mother. In April she said she wanted a separation and I said no we need to get into marriage counseling. We did try that, but she was not very responsive and didn't give any effort. Afterward she was adamant about separation and divorce. I continued to say no and that we needed to save our family. She presented a separation agreement and I had to hire a lawyer. Because of the above behavior my lawyer suggested a private investigator. The investigator discovered my wife was having an affair with a close friend of the family who also is married with children. We know the extended families. I feel like I should tell this man's wife about what happened. This adultery has devastated me emotionally, I feel betrayed and I'm physically drained. I know my wife is passionate in terms of her sexuality, and I can't get the thought of them out of my head. It makes me question my own manhood, and I feel very inferior or that he must be a better lover or what ever. The problem is my wife pursued him. She would go to him and she lured him into this adultery. I felt this was coming for some time and could not stop it. She was not only lying to me but also to our son about what she was doing and where she was going. My family is important, my son loves her and as crazy as it sounds so do I. Can you respond with a course of action on how to proceed? I was still have a very huge place in my heart for her. so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my wife came to me and apologized for the wrongs she did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I, my son and my wife are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ahmed. as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you Contact.: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/Whats-app: +2348160153829 save your crumbling home and change of grades its 100% safe. I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.

    ReplyDelete