Google+ Followers

Monday, December 26, 2016

US Attempt To Destroy Israel

US LATEST ATTEMPT TO DESTROY ISRAEL AS OBAMA THROWS HILLARY UNDER THE BUS

VIDEO: US Attempt To Destroy Israel - YouTube

In one of the dirtiest moves ever by those who work in the White House, Secretary of State John Kerry #2 is now attempting the complete destruction of Israel.

In a Secret Resolution this Satanic NAZI Pig - John Kerry #2 -  is now working on with the leaders of the United Nations, he is proposing a Resolution to be voted on in the UN General Assembly Without US Security Council Approval (Illegal) that would force Israel to abandon about 1/2 of the land and create a state of Palestine

The Only Democracy in the region - and one of the smallest - the US is now drafting a resolution that would create a Full Scale Nuclear War to bring about their Great Lucifarian Teacher - their Messiah.

The Resolution should be presented to the General Assembly next Monday for a vote.

May I highly suggest - French and Russian Ambassador’s to the United Nations Security Council - you veto the bill and recommend War Crime Trials be brought up against those trying to openly start a Nuclear War.

Do Not Destroy My Planet John Kerry #2.

Just in case you have not heard US Presidential Handlers - Israel has a right to survive as a Nation.

Finally - in a flagrant Obnoxiously Arrogant way President Obama #4 threw Hillary under the bus - although we are learning that President Obama’s were simultaneously seen at the White House, on CNN News and in a Marine Compound in Hawaii - all at the same time. So we are not really sure which Obama this one was on CNN only this one had two warts on the left side of his face, not one.

At one point he stated, throwing Hillary under the bus: “I am confident in this vision because I’m ocnfident that if I had rtun again and articulated it, I think I could have mobilized a majority of American people to rally behind it.”

They don’t get it and they never will.

It’s over for these Human Sacrificing NAZI Democrats.

All recounts clearly indicate Hillary AND Obama mustered only 13 Million Votes - tops. The rest was dead people voting and Fake Ballots - like the 2 Million Fake Ballots counted in Ohio we showed pictures of here on this channel.

=========================

Please continue to pray that these Lucifarians (Satanists) fail at everything they do and please pray that the Media that Cow Tows to them goes away immediately.

Pray your families are ready for what they are about to throw at us.

===========================

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

=========================
----SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY---

Never Buy It Unless It’s On Sale

The sales today are going to be huge since Christmas Sales across the nation tanked - even on line.

In January there will be some real Tremendous sales as many stores consider closing their doors.

=========================

References:

Palestine Flag On Left - The flag of death.








Area To Be Taken By The United Nations:





Tweet:

 : le Secr√©taire d'Etat John Kerry travaillerait sur un texte reconnaissant l'Etat de Palestine


President Obama Throws Hillary Under The Bus:

Obama: "I Am Confident" I Would Have Won This Election | Zero Hedge

Obama's exit interview: Hope and change can still win elections - YouTube






5 comments:

  1. My ex and I were together for 5 years. We lived together and were engaged. We went on a trip with friends and his family and had a nasty fight and broke up. We both moved out of our home and with our parents. We decided to go no contact for a month and 2 weeks in he started dating a girl and took her on a trip to California ( where we’ve gone the last 2 years on my bday) on my birthday weekend! After battling it out thru emails and a few meetings we finally came to see each other all of last week, i love him so much and i was so desperate to have him back coz i new that girl was not the right person for him so i have to save my relationship and reunite with me ex again so i try all i could to bring him back but all to avail i have be in contact with so many spell caster who only too my money and still nothing good work out of it, i ws so confuse and devastated one day trying to search on facebook, i come across a wonderful testimony of a lady on how a spell caster who she contacted also for love spell help her and bring her husband back to her with-in less day 2 days after the spell i was so fill with joy coz this lady meant my day and i regain my hope back so i directly and desperately email http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ coz i love my ex so much and i want him back all to my self so with-in 5 min,Dr happy email me back with hope and told me that i have found solution in him that i should worried no more so i did all he ask of me and he gave me assured and guarantee that my ex will come back so i believed and was so gifted all to my surprise after the spell my ex call, come to my working beg and apology for his mistake,and he said sorry for the nasty break up that he was inconsiderate of my feelings nt in tend to hurt me. i can testify with the power love spell of Dr happy me and my ex are happily married now thank you Dr i will for ever be grateful to you and keep sharing your testimony if you need help or love spell fine it difficult to get back with your ex, email happylovespell2@gmail.com or call his mobile number on +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I found Dr. Alli I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. she left me for another man and I was left in the dark. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact dr. Alli and he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my girlfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. she said that I was the most important person in her life and he knows that now. Our relationship is now strong and stable. Thank you sir for the work you did for me. You are God sent to restore broken relationship. I highly recommends Dr. Alli anyone in need of help should contact allispellhelp1@gmail.com or call +2348100772528 for help and trust me your situation would be a thing of the past. thank you so much sir. i am so grateful..

      Delete
  2. I never believed in spell casting, but After 6 years of dating, I still imagine how Dr Aza brought my ex lover back to me in just 24 hour. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. am sandra by name,I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Aza, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship when my ex lover who left me, When i contacted Dr Aza he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again, he called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my lover,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.Aza if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face. his email: azaspellcaster@gmail.com or you can whatsApp his line:+2348107155060 or see more at http://azaspellcaster.wixsite.com/spell-caster

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I found Dr. Alli I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. she left me for another man and I was left in the dark. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact dr. Alli and he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my girlfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. she said that I was the most important person in her life and he knows that now. Our relationship is now strong and stable. Thank you sir for the work you did for me. You are God sent to restore broken relationship. I highly recommends Dr. Alli anyone in need of help should contact allispellhelp1@gmail.com or call +2348100772528 for help and trust me your situation would be a thing of the past. thank you so much sir. i am so grateful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well,why sum husband are so ungraceful.I marriage to man called doctor ken who have be there for me all my life until will get marriage with happy family's,I don't no how to thank Dr.Monday for the restoration spell he have done in my marriage,my husband start causing me and abusing me that I am evil with no causes,I try all my best to solve at it with him but my husband still saying what I'm not,until one day we have a big fight that lead him to pack my things out and I was break up with him in 8month.when I was in my father home we have a problem which involved me into it that lead my juniors sister to insult me and my marriage that I can't belly that may me to find a real spell caster in africa because I have hold that love spell is a gift to all herbalist in africa when you met the real one like Dr,Monday,I contact Dr,Monday so that I can get rid of my family problem,when I told him all my problem,all he do is to ask me sum information about both of yours which I give me and he assured me that my problem are solve the moment I contact him,in 28 hours Dr,Monday called me and told me that he have cast the spell that I will hear from my husband begin me for forgiveness which really happened,
    Thank you Dr,Monday for the help you rider for my family,here is my E-mail:nemeamber@gmail.com
    Or via Dr,Monday E-mail: ozaspelllordtemple@gmail.com or Call/whatsApp him at +2348110857969.....

    ReplyDelete