Google+ Followers

Friday, December 16, 2016

DELEGATES - YOU WILL NOT BE BRIEFED


DELEGATES: THERE WILL BE NO CIA BRIEFING ON RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH US ELECTIONS BECAUSE THERE WAS NONE

VIDEO:  Delegates WIll Not Be Briefed By CIA - YouTube

The is correct.

It has just been leaked that there will be no briefing on the Delegates of any Russian involvement in the Election

Why?

Because there was no interference in the election process by the Russians and they cannot get more than 3 or 4 CIA agents who will tell this lie to any state.

Out of the 55 Delegates demanding Hillary get elected 54 are Democrats and one is actually a Republican who is cheating on his wife. Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish

If these Delegates do vote for someone other that who they are supposed to vote for they face real Jail Time

Tonight President Obama (Barry Soetorro) flapped his lips about Russian Involvement about the election but gave no proof. So Obama #4 lied again.

We know President Obama is lying when his lips are moving.

Fact check that Lying Main Stream Media

So shut up President Obama #4 and get out of office before you say something that will either start a Nuclear War or get yourself killed.

My recommendation: Go golfing out of the DC area for the next 35 days and leave immediately - but that is only personal. I see no threats to you and your Cross Dressing Husband over the next 36 days unless you open your mouth and start one. Not kidding on this one President Obama #4.

May I suggest that you keep it pretty cool, eat allot of very expensive foods, stop signing executive orders, and focus on staying alive by shutting up.

Can you do that President Obama # 4 AND 5?

Not kidding - this is critical time for you right now. #1 and #2 are dead.

We have saved your lives over 150 times and not one thank you - you lying Oaf

Again - Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish.

Your legacy will be  eight years of attempting to destroy Planet Earth and being the most ungrateful person on this planet along with President Bush Jr.

But then,  as you recall, 2 weeks after President Bush left office he rode a Dirt Bike to a nearby hardware, ditching his Secret Service detail, and was found at a local Hardware Store in Texas looking for work - he went a little crazy insane. Look it up.
=========================

Please pray that all the evil deeds of those Satanic Democratic NAZIs fail immediately

Pray also that your families are ready for any Natural Disaster more now than ever.

==========================

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

=========================

----SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY----

NEVER BUY IT UNLESS IT IS ON SALE

THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS MANY OUTLETS - LIKE HICKORY FARMS AND THOSE THAT SELL LAMBS WOOL SLIPPERS - HAVE A 50% OFF SALE ON ALMOST EVERY THING

CASH IS KING

'Faithless' Electors Will Not Receive Intelligence Briefing, NPR Says | Zero Hedge

DELEGATES FACING REAL JAIL TIME FOR TREASON:

Original 10:
  • Christine Pelosi (CA)
  • Micheal Baca (CO)
  • Anita Bonds (DC)
  • Courtney Watson (MD)
  • Dudley Dudley (NH)
  • Bev Hollingworth (NH)
  • Terie Norelli (NH)
  • Carol Shea-Porter (NH)
  • Clay Pell (RI)
  • Chris Suprun (TX)
Newly Added Electors:
  • Sandra Aduna (CA)
  • Edward Buck (CA)
  • Donna Ireland (CA)
  • Vinz Koller (CA)
  • Katherine Lyon (CA)
  • John P. MacMurray (CA)
  • Stephen J. Natoli (CA)
  • Andres Ramos (CA)
  • Shawn Terris (CA)
  • Gail Teton-Landis (CA)
  • Olivia Reyes-Becerra (CA)
  • David Scott Warmuth (CA)
  • Shirley Weber (CA)
  • Denise Wells (CA)
  • Gregory H. Willenborg (CA)
  • Laurence Zakson (CA)
  • Jerad Sutton (CO)
  • Robert Nemenich (CO)
  • William Marovitz (IL)
  • Nancy Shepherdson (IL)
  • Nazda Alam (MA)
  • Dori Dean (MA)
  • Jason Palitsch (MA)
  • Parwez Wahid (MA)
  • Paul G. Yorkis (MA)
  • Lillian Holmes (MD)
  • Lesley Israel (MD)
  • Robert Leonard (MD)
  • Salome T. Peters (MD)
  • Noyola Archibeque (NM)
  • Melissa Mark-Viverito (NY)
  • Stuart Appelbaum (NY)
  • Hazel Ingram (NY)
  • Stephanie Miner (NY)
  • Melissa Sklarz (NY)
  • Andrea Stewart-Cousins (NY)
  • Timothy Norman Powers Rowan (OR)
  • Brad Martin (OR)
  • Sam H.W. Sappington (OR)
  • Beth Caldwell (WA)
  • Bret Chiafalo (WA)
  • Deb Fitzgerald (VA)
  • Terry C. Frye (VA)
  • Jeanette Sarver (VA)
  • Martha Allen (VT)


THE TWEET:

: Sources tell NPR's @NPRKelly that electors in the Electoral College will not receive an intelligence briefing.

















SCARY:



















2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your miracle Doctor Osemu Okpamen

    This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, bareness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him.

    You can also call me for more info +1 (914)-517-3229.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex and I were together for 5 years. We lived together and were engaged. We went on a trip with friends and his family and had a nasty fight and broke up. We both moved out of our home and with our parents. We decided to go no contact for a month and 2 weeks in he started dating a girl and took her on a trip to California ( where we’ve gone the last 2 years on my bday) on my birthday weekend! After battling it out thru emails and a few meetings we finally came to see each other all of last week, i love him so much and i was so desperate to have him back coz i new that girl was not the right person for him so i have to save my relationship and reunite with me ex again so i try all i could to bring him back but all to avail i have be in contact with so many spell caster who only too my money and still nothing good work out of it, i ws so confuse and devastated one day trying to search on facebook, i come across a wonderful testimony of a lady on how a spell caster who she contacted also for love spell help her and bring her husband back to her with-in less day 2 days after the spell i was so fill with joy coz this lady meant my day and i regain my hope back so i directly and desperately email http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ coz i love my ex so much and i want him back all to my self so with-in 5 min,Dr happy email me back with hope and told me that i have found solution in him that i should worried no more so i did all he ask of me and he gave me assured and guarantee that my ex will come back so i believed and was so gifted all to my surprise after the spell my ex call, come to my working beg and apology for his mistake,and he said sorry for the nasty break up that he was inconsiderate of my feelings nt in tend to hurt me. i can testify with the power love spell of Dr happy me and my ex are happily married now thank you Dr i will for ever be grateful to you and keep sharing your testimony if you need help or love spell fine it difficult to get back with your ex, email happylovespell2@gmail.com or call his mobile number on +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete