Wednesday, December 14, 2016

CIA - WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF RUSSIAN ELECTION TAMPERING

CIA - WE DEMAND PROOF OF ELECTION TAMPERING


VIDEO:   WE DEMAND PROOF OF RUSSIAN ELECTION TAMPERING - YouTube


We the American People demanded proof of the Election Tampering you are claiming is coming from Russia

Yesterday 40 Election Delegates demanded to see proof of the RuSsian Tampering of the US Elections - and they refused to provide it to them..

Why???

They have not faked the proof yet - they have zero evidence.

They have not written a FAKE report yet.

Fortunately for the CIA they have  teams of Men and Women who have no morality and will create facts out of this air for money.

Fortunately for us - almost every CIA Agent knows that the Director John O’Brennan is a Human Sacrificing Lying Puts and is lying about this “Russian” Interference.

CIA - It is over

The Crowley List has been released - the addresses of all CIA and FBI agents and their families are on the internet.

Further - Aleppo has fallen ----- your CIA funded Nutcases who were fighting the Legitimate Government of Syria are dead. All dead - along with those who attacker Al Raqquah

All your promises were lies and all your Muslim Mercenaries in Aleppo, Al Raqqah, etc are either dead or about to die.

You have lost your credibility world wide.

Yes - you still can create lots of money on a computer and pay ungodly sums of money to people anywhere in the world to murder - but your empire is falling.

Your NGOs filled with these Murders are being kicked out of most nations.

Hanz Kovlenbeck - Chief General of the Murdering  Jesuits and the Black Pope - said in an interview that if any man challenges us in the name of the Living GOD our empire will collapse.

He further stated that anyone who touches that man in any way must be killed.

He then stated that ‘”Our last Strong Hold will be in the United States but we too they must fall.”

Anyone could have been that man - anyone - but I am the one who did this on TV 8 years ago.

I Am that Man and you have touched me. You have stabbed me, poisoned me, shot me and stolen my income - therefore your empire must fall by the order of the Jesuits - and once it is put out it can not be rescinded. You know the rules of the Jesuit.

You are Hung by your own doings.

CIA - Your Charter is to gather Intelligence and sell it to the highest bidder and to preserve the United States Corporation.

By trying to sway this election you are outside of your charter and you need to stop - apparently GOD is already shutting many of your sections down.

So now you have 2 choices - turn to the Living GOD - like so many of your agents already have - or face your own internal collapse.

It is your choice.
=========================

Pray that more CIA and FBI agents turn to the Living GOD. Many are doing good works but the leadership is evil to the core.

Please also pray that your family is ready for what the CIA will now do

=========================

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

=========================

----SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY----

NEVER BUY IT UNLESS ITS ON SALE

BRICK AND MORTAR STORE SALES ARE CALLING - WAIT UNTIL THE AFTER CHRISTMAS SALES - LIKE ON THE 26TH OF DECEMBER - HUGE SALES THEN.

=========================

REFERENCES:

29 electors now demand ‘Russia-hacking’ briefing before casting Trump vote

40 Electors Demand Russian Interference Briefing Before They Vote | Zero Hedge

ALL OF THIS IS BEING LED BY NONE OTHER THAN CHRISTINE PELOSI - CONGRESS WOMAN NANCY PELOSI'S DAUGHTER

NEVER EXPECT THESE HUMAN SACRIFICING NAZIS TO SLEEP. - NEVER

Original 10:
  • Christine Pelosi (CA)
  • Micheal Baca (CO)
  • Anita Bonds (DC)
  • Courtney Watson (MD)
  • Dudley Dudley (NH)
  • Bev Hollingworth (NH)
  • Terie Norelli (NH)
  • Carol Shea-Porter (NH)
  • Clay Pell (RI)
  • Chris Suprun (TX)
     
Newly Added Electors:
  • Edward Buck (CA)
  • Donna Ireland (CA)
  • Vinz Koller (CA)
  • Katherine Lyon (CA)
  • John P. MacMurray (CA)
  • Andres Ramos (CA)
  • Gail Teton-Landis (CA)
  • Olivia Reyes-Becerra (CA)
  • David Scott Warmuth (CA)
  • Gregory H. Willenborg (CA)
  • Jerad Sutton (CO)
  • Robert Nemenich (CO)
  • Nancy Shepherdson (IL)
  • Dori Dean (MA)
  • Jason Palitsch (MA)
  • Parwez Wahid (MA)
  • Paul G. Yorkis (MA)
  • Robert Leonard (MD)
  • Salome T. Peters (MD)
  • Melissa Mark-Viverito (NY)
  • Stuart Appelbaum (NY)
  • Stephanie Miner (NY)
  • Melissa Sklarz (NY)
  • Andrea Stewart-Cousins (NY)
  • Sam H.W. Sappington (OR)
  • Beth Caldwell (WA)
  • Bret Chiafalo (WA)
  • Deb Fitzgerald (VA)
  • Terry C. Frye (VA)
  • Jeanette Sarver (VA)









2 comments:

  1. Hey!I was in a relationship for quite along time almost 7 years, he cheated with a girl almost 11 years younger than him I took him back because I love him so much. He promised me the world never to leave me never to let me go to make me happy and to make it up to me everyday. 7 weeks later he has broke up with me after a few arguments .. he told me he can’t do it that I’ve ruined everything I deserve it all I’ve treated him bad he gave up his job overseas but he only gave it a week afrer he quit. he has left me in bits and is 1 week later out with other girls please help I don’t know what to do he is telling me he will never ever get back its over and he will never give it a go I have begged and I don’t know why I don’t no why he has done this to me I feel so lifeless… one day in my office going through the internet i saw a post of a lady giving testimony on how she got her husband back,i also come across a blog site on how to reunite and get your ex back with a love spell it was really amazing to see this so i copy his email id on http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ i explain my situation to him and gave him all the details he requested from me, he give me 3 days assurance that my boyfriend will come back after the spell i was so overwal to hear that so i just keep calm and follow up his order coz i really love my boyfriend and want him back. on the third day after the spell as he promise me, my ex call me also show up in my office begging me to forgive him and accept him back with out no delay, i lift him up with a kiss and was so very happy to have him back all my happiness was from Dr happy he is indeed a true man a father and a god sent. plz contact Dr happy on his email id direct at happylovespell2@gmail.com or call his mobile number on +2348133873774 Elisabeth sanchez From England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete