Saturday, March 26, 2016

Why The Sudden Interest In Cuba?


What is it about Cuba that has suddenly attracted leaders from around the world???

Is is mining?

Is it Oil?

Or is it something more nefarious???

Why The Sudden Interest About Cuba? - YouTube

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount
================================================================================================================================================
Ancient Sunken Cities - 3 Puzzling Enigmas : Waking Times

The ancient Egyptian facelift: Beautiful Queen Nefertiti had a 'bent nose and wrinkled eyes' | Daily Mail Online

The Central City - Amarna The Place - Amarna Project

Cuba awakening: what the country has to offer mining investors | Industrial Minerals

Patent US3902865 - Fe-Cu duplex metal filaments - Google Patents

Here Comes The Sun | Due to google scrubbing, it is best to use Bling when searching articles: https://www.bing.com/search?q=dublinmick&qs=n&form=QBLH&pq=dublinmick&sc=8-10&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=9f9208127e3748adbc47034a8a5f662b

Poverty In Cuba


















































2 comments:

  1. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Three days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for Fidel

    https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2016/04/09/pope-pacelli-ordained-saint-funnels-1000-gold-bars-to-the-nazi-party-stalin-hitler-himmler-castro-all-jesuits/

    https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2015/05/05/the-gay-fidel-castro-jesuit-trained/


    https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2016/04/05/triple-agent-fidel-castro-was-not-who-you-think-he-was/

    ReplyDelete