Sunday, March 13, 2016

Top Secret Docs Confirm Putin Knew Obama Was Anichrist In 1989

We have just been sent some Top Secret Documents that prove President Vladimir Putin knew Obama was the Anti-Christ in 1989? We Think.

There are 2 agenda's being pushed here.

First - Obama has never been cloned

Second - Obama is the Antichrist

On a side note - his English is very good for someone born and raised in Russia - too good.

You be the judge....

Top Secret Docs - Putin Knew Obama Was Antichrist In 1989 - YouTube

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount













1 comment:

  1. I feel it's legit because he fits all of the scripture pointing to him as the ac. Mr.Mount, try doing a video with the scriptual evidence along with these documents! Let me know if I can assist, I watch a lot of your video's and you are spot on about a lot of things. I also need some help with prepping, can you reach me @ dbrocksta @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete