Monday, August 17, 2015

Why No GMOs

To be quite frank: Genetically Modified Foods are designed to kill you.

The following video helps you sort through what you can and can't eat.

Foods to avoid are primarily:

1) Wheat - Eat Spelt Bread Instead, the original wheat.

2) CANOLA Oil - or, Rapeseed Oil. It shuts down your liver and you get fat

3) Soy Bean Oil - most people are allergic to it. Use Olive Oil or Coconut instead.

4) Beet Sugar. Eat SC & H Pure Cane Sugar instead. We eat Xyletol sugars because they harden our teeth.

5) Avoid Chemicals:

   a) MSG - It kills Brain Cells.

   b) Propolene Glycol - Used to make cows fat.

    c) All Sugar Substitutes like the Pink or Blue or Green Packets.

     d) If you can't pronounce it, don't eat it.

The video will help you allot:

Why No GMO - YouTube

Why No GMO - YouTube
----------------------
The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount





1 comment:

  1. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete