Sunday, August 2, 2015

VA Releases New TB In Pittsburg Hospital

As you recall the Veteran's Administration Hospital in Pittsburgh released Legionaire's disease and killed several hundred Veterans in their Pittsburgh Hospital last March in 2024.

If the Maintenance on the Air Cleaning filters had been done as scheduled then this  would never have happened.

The Director was given a $60,000 bonus and fired - retired actually - for Murder.

During the release of this Legionaire's disease they also released 5 different types of Man Made TB - tuberculosis we shall call this Tuberculosis Variety VA - or - TB/VA.

The initial tests show that standard antibiotics used to battle standard TB are completely ineffective.

The current patients suffering form these 5 NEW types of TB/VA are given the standard types of antibiotincs used to TB and the hospital Director (Robert Forsha) refuses to authorize the testing of things like tertracycline and sulfa Drugs despite the ineffectiveness of these Standard Drugs.

In other words - the Director is either dumber than a rock or under orders to see how long it takes to kill these veterans with these 5 new strains of TB.

Funny - non of the Employees died from the Legionaire's or TB/V outbreak?

THE VA Hospital Employees had NO COMMENT.

Apparently after the "Planned Incident" happened several of the Maintenance men were fired and all record of their employment seemed to vanish.

It is my firm belief that these diseases - which are now Airborne, will be released by US forces in December worldwide through US Air Force Transports, it may be as early as October depending on how this "Currency Exchange" happens. This is the "Plague" that will force the "Chip."

VA Releases New Form Of TB - YouTube

Please pray (Visualize) that our tests are effective and that those who were involved are themselves made completely sick for the rest of their lives immediately.

Russia, Germany, France, China, India - are you ready for 5 New Forms of TB scattered through out your entire population?

Capable of being Airborne and seeping through rocks into your underground shelters?

Lucifer is at war with life.

VA hospital knew human error caused Legionnaires' outbreak - CBS News
----------
The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount


















3 comments:

  1. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello I’m from USA , I have been suffering from HERPES virus for the past 3 years and i had constant pain especially in my knees, During the first year I had faith in God that i will be healed someday, but this disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came in search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of so many people who has been healed from Hepatitis B, HIV/AID, Diabetes,HSV, ALS HPV and Cancer by this Man called Dr, Aire and he also gave the email address of this man and advice we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Aire telling him about my HERPES Virus he told me not to worry that i will be cured from this deadly disease i never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my medical doctor to confirmed if i have be finally cured behold it was true,and now i’m cure totally with Dr.Aire, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr,Aire on this email; drairehome@gmail.com or add him up on what-app +2347036740271

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete