Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Friend's Choice To Die

How do you deal with a Friend's Choice to die?

So what do YOU do when a GOOD FRIEND  decides that the most logical course of action is to do nothing and die?

It's one thing to have a friend die on the Battlefield or have a close friend drop dead of a Heart Attack or stroke or car accident - but what if they have a choice of treatments - one to live and one to die?

This is not like a President - you warn some one like President Putin and when he got shot - because he refused to listen this time - oh well. After his recovery maybe he will listen next time - like 12 September in his office by a military general with a whole lot of stars.

This is a GOOD friend who is dying, not some ungrateful politician.

What about how their wives or husbands feel about their choice?

How do YOU - the one left behind - how do you feel?

When they die your life is forever changed and the hurt goes so deep - you want to go back but you know you cannot ---- you can only move forward.

My wife and I have a family we have known for many years. About 6 years ago the Husband had a massive Heart attack and after a dozen hours of surgery the surgeons patched him back together.

Then came the Statins - they made him mean, and he began to forget and he gained over 200 pounds.

After the Statins came then came the Anti-Depressants that made him depressed.

Six years later he takes so many drugs on a daily basis he cannot even think straight - he gets confused easily and has a hard time focusing but since he is a Stubborn Swede no one really notices.

So now we find him in a hospital with a massive infection and the doctors ready to insert a Temporary Pace Maker until his staff infection goes away. This means stopping his heart and the survival rate is about 50% for this procedure, and even if he does live his chances of ending up a complete vegetable are huge.

What the heck is a temporary Pace Maker?

I just sent him a text that we can reverse all of this with Immusist - but he refuses to listen. He has chosen death. It is his choice to listen to the Medical Community and die. Today he called his attorney to ensure the will is updated.

He has chosen death and we must all respect this choice.

Knowing how cheap it would be to reverse all this it is hard for me to accept his choice of death. We are taught to respect the Life GOD has given us.

Yet --- I have never walked a mile in his shoes so I really have no idea what he has gone through and why he would now choose death - a wealthy man with everything to live for ---- yet ---- it is HIS choice.

We must accept his choice.

We - the ones left behind - must accept his choice whether we agree with it or not for in the end it is his choice, not ours.

My hope in my own life is that it is so exciting I hold onto life dearly until my last and final death breath.

----------
The News You Really Need

Dr WIlliam B. Mount








3 comments:

  1. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello I’m from USA , I have been suffering from HERPES virus for the past 3 years and i had constant pain especially in my knees, During the first year I had faith in God that i will be healed someday, but this disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came in search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of so many people who has been healed from Hepatitis B, HIV/AID, Diabetes,HSV, ALS HPV and Cancer by this Man called Dr, Aire and he also gave the email address of this man and advice we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Aire telling him about my HERPES Virus he told me not to worry that i will be cured from this deadly disease i never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my medical doctor to confirmed if i have be finally cured behold it was true,and now i’m cure totally with Dr.Aire, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr,Aire on this email; drairehome@gmail.com or add him up on what-app +2347036740271

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete