Google+ Followers

Friday, May 22, 2015

BE PREPARED

People ask me daily: How Do I Prepare For What Is Coming?

What do I do?

Where do I begin?

Aaah!

Do not panic - preparation for any disaster is very easy.

We answer thin in a video called: Be Ready.

((((First - Pray with me - Visualize - that those who wish to destroy your home are immediately and completely immobilized for life.))))

Think like your grand parents - what if I had no electricity, water, and food for 90 days - how do you get ready?

You need 90 days of Food (Meds) , Water Toilet Paper, Ammunition, Heat and Communications.

Watch the video - the little advertisement will help fund Patch Adams Free Hospitals - Bandaids and Neosporin, etc.

Please also keep in mind your neighbors need to ready as well.

BE READY - YouTube


----------
The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

No comments:

Post a Comment