Wednesday, January 8, 2014

WHAT DO I DO SINCE I RETIRED


Working people frequently ask retired people what they

Do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day, Kate,
my wife and I went into town and visited


A shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We
went up to him and I said, 'Come on,


Man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?'  He ignored us and
continued writing the ticket.  I called him an "asshole". He glared at me
and started


Writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So Kate called him a "shit head". He finished the second
Ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started
writing more tickets. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we
abused him, the more tickets he wrote.


Just then our bus arrived, and we got
On it and went home.  We always look for cars with "OBAMA 2012" stickers.
We try to have a little fun each day

Now that we're retired. It's important at our age.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete